Apple announced the brand new 14-inch and 16-inch Mac Book Pro with a notch.
The notch houses the camera sensor and what better way to quickly access the camera than clicking behind the notch.
NotchCam offers a quick cam preview when you click behind the notch.
Other features include:
Ability to simulate the notch on other devices. The notch is size accurate to the new MBP, so that means it will adapt to any resolution.
Ability to blend or make the notch disappear by adding a black bar to the existing wallpaper.
v1.2 (released on 28th Oct 2021):
- Fixed issue with multiple displays when height and resolution of displays is different from each other.
v1.1 (released on 26 Oct 2021):
- Added ability to change camera preview size.
- Notch area now re-adjusts correctly on changing display configuration.
- Added support for multiple displays.
- You can now choose the display you want to show/hide the notch from.
Please reach out to me directly via Twitter on @tanmays if you have any problems or suggestions.
A zip file containing NotchCam.app. Simply move it to /Application folder and run.
macOS versionBig Sur and above
File size2.6 Mb
- A zip file containing NotchCam.app. Simply move it to /Application folder and run.
- Size2.47 MB
- macOS versionBig Sur and above
- File size2.6 Mb